Get the Free Ebook
What is this book?
The Minimalist Guide to Investing is my attempt to educate you about how simple it can be to save and invest for retirement. This is my attempt to break down the investment world into manageable chunks for the average person.
Well, not really the average person.
This guide is for the person who understands the need to invest and save for retirement and wants to do it as simply as possible. The person who wants to set their savings on autopilot, then go out and enjoy life.
Why write an ebook about investing?
Investing is anything but simple. There are thousands of stock funds out there, offered by hundreds of companies. And that’s only for one type of investment (stocks)!
The investing world can get so complicated that we throw our hands up in defeat. I remember feeling overwhelmed at first. I knew that it was important to save and invest for my family’s future, but with all the options out there, I was discouraged.
Since I couldn’t find an investment guide written from a minimalist perspective, I decided to write one myself!
Sound like something you are interested in? Scroll down to the bottom of the page and sign up!
Will this book help me?
I’ll be the first to admit, The Minimalist Guide to Investing is not for everyone. I never intended it to be.
Do not read this ebook if you:
- Do not want to have any savings when you retire
- Enjoy reading the stock ticker-tape every day and micro-managing your investments
- Prefer to send a check in to your broker every month instead of automating your savings
This guide is for you if:
- You understand the importance of saving for retirement
- You prefer to make stock selection as effortless as possible
- You want to set your investing on autopilot and get on with life
Is this guide for you? If yes, scroll down to the bottom of the page and sign up!
What Will I Learn?
Here is a sampling of what you’ll learn from The Minimalist Guide to Investing:
- The two investment principles necessary for a well-funded retirement
- The exact stocks and bonds to invest in for a simple, well-diversified portfolio
- How to easily re-balance your investments over time
- And much more
Did I mention that it’s free?
The Minimalist Guide to Investing is my way of introducing this blog to the world. I hope the free information you receive is so valuable that you tell your friends about it. This ebook is only the beginning!